First Step: Provision of Information
- All the required information will be provided to the interested entrepreneurs during the decision making
process to start business in Marble & Granite sector during the process of applying loan application.
- PASDEC has provided business proposals for different business models on its website
- Entrepreneurs may get information in person from PASDEC help desk located at head office / regional office,
via telephone or email.
- PASDEC will also conduct free general orientation seminars
Second Step: Trainings
- Successful beneficiaries will be provided detailed training to setup and operate their own business in
marble and granite sector.
- Fee will be charged for such training to be paid from PM Youth Program.
- On payment of such fee, training will be imparted to the Entrepreneurs
Third Step: Setting up Businesses
- PASDEC will guide the individuals to setup business in Marble and Granite Sector.
- Applicant will submit application for required assistance.
- PASDEC will guide and provide list of machinery suppliers and selection of appropriate machinery according
- PASDEC will help develop forward and backward linkages with enterprise
- PASDEC will facilitate availability skilled manpower.
- PASDEC will provide the required information /details with in 7days of receipt of request.
Training Cost Program:
Training Program on Marble & Granite Sector:
|General Seminars for Awareness /Introduction||1 Day|
|Enterprise Development in M & G Sector||2 Days|
|Export Marketing||1 Day|
|Pricing Techniques||1 Day|
|Marble Cutting (on the Job )||30 Day|
|Marble Finishing (on the Job)||30 Day|
|Quarry Machinery Operations (on the Job)||90 Day|
|Quarry Development Training (on the Job)||90 Day|